Executive Assistant to the Head of Thandulwazi Math & Science Academy
Date PostedJanuary 13, 2022
Expiration dateJanuary 22, 2022
Language of InstructionEnglish
Grade(s)Not Grade Specific
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who believe they have the required skills and competencies to take on this exciting position as soon as possible.
The requirements for this challenging position include:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position reporting directly to a senior manager
- Experience in working in the advancement sector in an educational institution would be a distinct advantage
- Advanced computer literacy with working knowledge of all MS Office applications or Google suite, along with experience in working with databases
- Experience in writing minutes at executive and governance levels
- Experience in drafting press releases and news articles
- Ability to multi-task and provide full administrative support to the Head and busy programme directors on a host of different projects and programmes
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written)
- The ability to speak an African language will be a distinct advantage
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at an executive level
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work independently
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Flexibility to work outside of normal office hours.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the management and operations of the Head’s office
- Handling a wide range of confidential information requiring a dedicated level of confidentiality at all times
- Preparing a range of management reports and executive correspondence
- Managing and maintaining effective office procedures and efficient workflow
- Planning, organising and managing various meetings and events
- Interacting with stakeholders and the broader Saints community intelligently and respectfully, ensuring high levels of diplomacy and tact
- Committing to work within the values, Christian ethos and mission of the College, as well as participating in the broader life of St Stithians College
To apply, please click on the following link: https://stithianjobs.mcidirecthire.com.
Applications close: 21 January 2022
NOTE: Applications received via email will not be considered. Applications must be done via the link above only.