Admissions Officer Advancement Department
- Post Date:4th Oct 2021
- Views 279
St Stithians College is a proudly South African school, embracing diversity and offering a distinctive educational experience. Founded
as a Methodist Church School, our Christian spirituality is central to our identity. Our College consists of primary and secondary boys’ and
girls’ schools, together with a co-educational junior primary school. We are an independent, non-profit institution located on an expansive green campus in Sandton, Johannesburg. In addition, St Stithians incorporates Kamoka Bush School in the Waterberg Mountains, and the
Thandulwazi Maths & Science Academy on our Campus. As a College we are intent on Inspiring Excellence and Making a World of Difference.
Admissions Officer Advancement Department
We are excited to welcome applications for a role within our Advancement Office which requires passion, commitment, innovative
thinking and leading-edge ability. Your talent and positive mental attitude mean you are able to deliver on the following responsibilities:
• Frontline management of the admissions office; one-on-one as well as telephonic
• Information service to prospective parents on admissions, fees, sports, curriculum and any other related matters
• Capturing and maintenance of new applications onto the waitlist
• Collection of relevant data off the waitlist; ongoing wait-list management
• Collection and analysis of Admission related data
• Liaison with Accounts Department on the payment of entrance fees
• Tours of campus for prospective families
• The ongoing correspondence with prospective parents – letters of acknowledgment, information and invites
• The collation of information packs for all new families
• Ongoing liaison with individual schools on meetings with prospective parents, questions of a specific nature and tours
• Involvement and liaison with individual schools on large events such as the College Sports Festival and Founders Day – invitations to prospective parents and feeder schools
• Ongoing communication and invitations to feeder schools and involvement with their exhibitions
• Coordination with relevant Head on scholarships, interviews and acceptance of students
• Sound computer skills and ability to use school administration systems effectively
• Previous school or recruitment experience in a similar position is advantageous
• Strong administration skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Excellent people and communication skills with good written and verbal skills
• Customer relations experience
• Highly efficient, methodical and organised with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Any staff member working within a school is required to have a sexual offender’s clearance certificate before employment can commence
• Committing to work within the values, Christian ethos and mission of the College, as well as participating in the broader life of the College
To apply please click on the following link before the closing date of 15 Oct 2021: https://stithianjobs.mcidirecthire.com/
Applications received via email will not be considered. Applications must be done via the link above only.
St Stithians College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes appointments within the context of its transformation imperatives.
The College reserves the right not to proceed with this post. Applications are invited from South African citizens. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or
appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applications automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St Stithians College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
Related Jobs (6)
Receptionist / Office Administrator – Henning Block on 19th Oct 2021 Not Provided