Apex High School - Business (Gr 10 & 11) & EMS (Gr 8 & 9)
- Post Date:31st Mar 2021
- Views 417
Apex High School is a new no-fee parallel medium public high school that opened in January 2018. The school has partnered with Acorn Education (www.acorneducation.org.za) as part of the Collaboration Schools Pilot Programme – a public private partnership programme in the Western Cape. Apex High will have its first Matric class in 2021
The School Governing Body of Apex High School invites applications from exceptional educators, with a track record of success leading through inspiration, strong character, superior relationship skills and a focus on fostering a collaborative school community. Experience in championing a high expectations culture for both learners and staff is essential. All educators will benefit from ongoing professional development and mentorship customised to your specific role and requirements.
We seek to fill the below teaching post:
1 x Business Grade 10 & 11 and EMS Grade 8 & 9
- Minimum requirement is a REQV14 qualification (matric + four years’ qualification)
- Recently qualified teachers are also encouraged to apply
- Certification through the South African Council of Educators (SACE)-proof of registration required
- Be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Be computer literate and MS Office proficient
- Must be aligned to our mission of developing the school into a school of excellence and willing to go the extra mile to achieve this mission
- Exhibit a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every learner
- Be open to innovative ideas and deviating from the status quo
- Willing to work collaboratively within the framework of the Collaboration Schools Programme
If you are passionate about your subject area, transforming young peoples’ lives using innovative teaching strategies, this opportunity is for you!
|Application:||Please send a motivational cover letter, your CV, two recent work references, a copy of your SACE certificate and qualifications to email@example.com.
Please specify which post you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail application.
Applications close on the 11th of April 2021
|Start date:||15th April 2021|
These are full-time, permanent posts with the School Governing Body of Apex High School. The SGB offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to the successful candidates. The successful candidates will be required to undergo a police clearance check.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The SGB reserves the right not to appoint any given position.