- Post Date:9th Sep 2021
- Apply Before: 8th Nov 2021
- Views 121
At Generation Schools, we help shape better prepared, better-equipped students for the ever-changing world of work using academic tools developed through freedom, choice and a love of learning. We push the boundary of education, granting students the opportunity to accelerate their educational journey.
Generation Sandown Institute requires an educator to teach English to our Middle and High School students (12-18 years).
- Excellent administrative skills.
- BEd degree/PGCE/relevant degree.
- Proven teaching experience.
- Cambridge experience (IGCSE and A Levels).
Should you not hear from us within two weeks, please consider you application as unsuccessful.
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!