Foundation Phase Teacher: Grade 2
- Post Date:20th Sep 2021
- Views 234
Star of the Sea Convent is a Public School on Private Property (Grades R to 7) serving 400 children. The school has a rich history of providing values based Catholic Dominican Education. It is a sound, well-run, caring school, catering to a very broad community.
The SGB invites applications from individuals who meet the following key requirements:
FOUNDATION PHASE TEACHER: GRADE 2
- A dynamic, visionary and self-motivated person with the ability to manage and motivate children.
- Foundation phase trained and qualified with a thorough understanding of lesson planning and assessment.
- Understanding and knowledge of managing a diverse and multicultural class, with a desire to make a difference.
- Good communication, people and interpersonal skills as well as conflict resolution skills displaying sound judgement.
- Willingness/commitment to embrace school obligations beyond normal school hours.
- Ability to maintain and achieve high standards in academic, extracurricular activities and discipline.
- Proven excellent level of computer literacy is essential.
- Excellent spoken and written communication in both English and Afrikaans.
- Ability to uphold the schools’ Catholic Ethos and organise and participate in various religious activities.
- Able and willing to teach Religious Education as outlined in the Life-bound RE curriculum.
Please send a CV with a letter of application to email@example.com
Due date: Friday 11 October 2021
Start date: 1 January 2022
The school reserves the right not to fill the position and not to interview all applicants.