Grade 7 Educator - Boundary Primary School
- Post Date:12th May 2021
- Views 481
ADVERT FOR GRADE 7 EDUCATOR
Boundary Primary School is a no-fee public primary school serving the Bonteheuwel community that has recently partnered with Common Good in the Collaboration Schools Network. This is a fresh and innovative partnership model aiming to create outstanding schools that give every learner, regardless of their background, the opportunity to receive an excellent education.
The SGB seeks an inspirational Intersen Phase Educator with enthusiasm & tenacity who will:
- Be part of an innovative school with a dedicated staff team;
- Believe in the ability of every child to succeed and achieve;
- Share a vision for the collaboration schools’ model and to embracing the opportunities it presents;
- Has a track record of delivering high quality teaching and learning;
- Deliver relevant phase curriculum;
- Model and lead teaching innovation and context-specific interventions;
- Drive literacy and numeracy content and practice;
- Demonstrate resilience in the face of a challenging and tough environment;
- Use effective behaviour management, communication & planning skills;
- Demonstrate commitment to driving up standards of learner achievement;
- Continually improve teaching and learning with an openness to growth and feedback including in-class support and development.
This is a great opportunity for a teacher to make a real difference to execute on a bold vision of excellence. The successful candidate will be a committed and talented teacher with the ideas, vision, and ability to work within a strong team to help every learner succeed.
The new Educator will benefit from the support of the Common Good Education central team and the Collaboration Schools network.
If you share our vision, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for an Educator who exemplifies our belief in the potential of every child, is confident in insisting on the very highest standards of academic rigour and behaviour and is energised by the challenge of our work.
The successful candidate must have:
- A recognised 3- or 4-year senior phase qualification
- 4 years teaching experience will be an added advantage
- Be CAPS trained
- Certification through the South African Council of Educators (SACE)
- Police Clearance certificate
- Ability to teach in English and Afrikaans
- Be computer literate
- Be prepared to participate in extra-mural activities and the teacher development programme offered by the school and the School operating partner
- Mathematics will be an added advantage
Applications: Please send a motivational cover letter, your CV and two recent work references to email@example.com.
Please submit all required documents when applying – qualification, SACE certificate, ID, Police clearance certificate.
Applications close on Friday, 21st May 2021