Primary School Music Educator
- Post Date:30th Aug 2021
- Views 300
THE KING’S SCHOOL ROBIN HILLS INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
EDUCATOR: PRIMARY SCHOOL MUSIC
Vision and Mission
To educate and equip children of Christian parents to serve the Kingdom of God effectively.
- An appropriate academic and professional educational qualification from a recognized institution.
- 2 years of experience in teaching the specific subject to the relevant phase will be an advantage.
- To plan, control, record and report on assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and cultural) within the school.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the grades.
- To assist with extramural and other administrative duties.
- Members of staff are expected to uphold the Christian ethos of the school.
- SACE registered.
Good communication skills, team player, patience, adaptability, initiative, resilience, passion and integrity.
Closing date for applications: 17th September 2021
Please send your complete CV to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position. The King’s School Robin Hills will only communicate with shortlisted candidates.