Rustenburg Girls’ High School - English Home Language (Internship Position)
- Post Date:11th Feb 2021
- Apply Before: 23rd Feb 2021
- Views 151
The following SGB learnership/internship position is available at our school for a tertiary student who intends entering the teaching profession:
ENGLISH HOME LANGUAGE GET (Senior Phase) and/or FET
- EnglishⅢ is an essential requirement for this position.
- Knowledge of the CAPs curriculum, at least in the GET phase would be an advantage.
Your application should include the following:
- A letter of application and motivation.
- A completed application form, available at www.rghs.org.za/jobs/ . Only applications which include this completed form will be considered.
- A certified copy of your school leaving certificate (i.e. NSC, IEB or equivalent)
- A certified copy of your tertiary qualification, as well as a full academic transcript thereof.
- A copy of your Identity Document.
Please submit your application to:
Rustenburg Girls’ High School
Camp Ground Road, Rondebosch,
Closing date for applications: 12:00 on Monday 22 February 2021
Rustenburg Girls’ High School is committed to the principles of Employment Equity and to providing equal opportunities. Candidates who meet these criteria will receive preference. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We reserve the right not to fill the position.
Related Jobs (2)
History Educator – (Maternity cover post – 4 months) on 15th Feb 2021 Temporary SGB post