St Stithians College - Head of Finance
- Post Date:17th May 2021
- Views 68
St Stithians College
Stithians College is a prominent and transformative South African school; one that inspires excellence and makes a world of difference. Founded as a Methodist Church School, our Christian spirituality is central to our identity. We are an independent, non- profit institution located on an expansive green campus in Sandton, Johannesburg.
VACANCY: HEAD OF FINANCE
- You are a CA(SA) with at least 10 years post articles experience, 3 of which have been at an executive level.
- You are a dynamic, influential, and strategic leader within your field. Your career experience and track record along with your growth mindset equip you to be able to manage the complexity of our unique organisational model comprising 8 schools.
- You are diplomatic, decisive, inclusive and a source of energy and inspiration.
- Strong values, integrity and sound corporate governance are non-negotiable principles for you as evidenced in your organisational, managerial, administrative and communicative style.
- You are well networked and are known for developing, fostering and sustaining meaningful partnerships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- You are astutely aware of the challenges and opportunities facing South African schools, particularly with reference to long term sustainability – something that positively ignites the innovative leadership qualities within you.
- You are looking for an opportunity to make a difference and are excited to embrace the opportunity to lead the Finance team and partner with the Rector of the College in the next phase of the College’s strategic journey.
- In line with the College Statement of Spirituality, College Executive members are required to demonstrate a commitment to live and work within the values, Christian ethos and mission of the College.
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity, please apply online by clicking on the following link:
Closing date for applications: 26 May 2021.
The package offered for this position is commensurate with a similar role within the independent schooling environment and includes a range of appealing benefits including very generous leave, individualised professional development opportunities and a range of other services available to staff.
For a detailed copy of the job profile for this role, please click below:
The College reserves the right not to make an appointment. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview. The College makes appointments within the context of its transformation imperatives.